Choose your Operating System and Machine Architecture
Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, or Server 2003 (32 bit)
Windows Vista or Server 2003 (64 bit)
Use this page to download the install program for eSecure Back Up read and follow the instructions for first time installations or for upgrading an existing installation.
First time instructions
- Download the setup program to your computer (use the Download button at the bottom of the page).
- Start the setup program, and follow the instructions provided (clicking next on all of the pages will work fine).
- When setup has completed check the box to have it start the eFolder Backup Software.
- Input your account information (server, username, and password).
- On the Folders page add the folders you want it to backup (it will also backup any subdirectories within these folders).
- Use the Schedule page to schedule automated backups.
- Optionally, configure email notifications on the Options page.
- Navigate to the System Status page and choose Backup Now.
If your version of the software includes the automatic software updater (within the system status page) please use the automatic software updater to upgrade your software. Otherwise, please click here.
Export regulation compliance
Because of the strong cryptographic mechanisms protecting your data (256-bit AES symmetric encryption and 3072-bit asymmetric public key encryption) this software is subject to U.S. export control law and is exportable as a mass market encryption item under License Exception ENC. You may not download this software if you are located in or a national of Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, or Sudan or are on a U.S. denial list, nor can the software be transferred to any of the above persons.